Click here to make a Donation to RealLifeRPG!
>>GERMAN VERSION <<
ReallifeRPG Monetization Rules
To comply fully with the Bohemia Interaction Monetization guidelines we have set the following rules for our Server.
This Rules apply to all RealLifeRPG Arma III Server’s.
As a Donator you will get access to:
- Special Vehicle Skins (mostly Golden and Chrome)
- Spezial Clothing e.g. Clan Logos or Themed Skins
- Reserved Slots: 3-5 Slots are reserved slots so Donators can access the Server even when full.
- Custom Rank/Badges on our Teamspeak Server and Forum
What Donators won’t get:
- There are no Vehicles/Weapons/usable Clothings etc. that can only be unlocked by Donators.
- You will not get immunity: If you break the Rules you can be banned/sanctioned.
We do NOT intent to make any profit by accepting donations, we just want to cover as much of our running costs as possible.
This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
A donation is not a legal contract but a donation in it’s original sence, meaning that you have no right to claim any of the above mentioned benefits. We reserve the right to discontinue, change or alter any or all of this perks at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance, change or alteration of any projects, or if we stop running our Arma 3 Community.